About the Agreement
The provision of the website and any services we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance the User Agreement Terms and Conditions. Please read this policy in conjunction with that document. We are committed to maintaining privacy and always endeavour to ensure your information is secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username (email address) and login password secure as detailed within the User Agreement.
- If you object, then please do NOT register with us nor use the website or our services.
- In addition, on occasions we may collect additional personal information from surveys on the website, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
- When you give us information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that they have agreed to this and that you have the right to provide such information and use it in this way.
- It is a condition of this website that you are 18 years or older in order to purchase our products.
- When you email us information for upload or you upload information, such as through the use of Facebook or Twitter onto the website, including but not limited to any post onto the website, you do so on the understanding that you specifically understand and consent to the upload being visible on the website to all other users.
- We are not responsible for any user upload. However we advise that your upload will be visible on the website and advise caution in providing personal or other details.
- Any personal information we hold will be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently or, for analysing and marketing purposes. Unless we have agreed otherwise, personal information will only be used by us and those who perform services for us/on our behalf.
- You will be sent reminder notices, updates and information communications (for example about new services or special offers). You can opt out of receiving information by signing in and checking the box that excludes you from being sent these communications.
- When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this information to analyse behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share information with selected third parties, but we will never disclose your personal information.
- We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
- help us to distinguish visitors and identify whether you have visited the website previously, so that we can understand your browsing habits and make the experience as meaningful to you personally as is possible and to improve the website,
- deal with the administration of the website, to analyse and compile statistics about its use (e.g. how many visitors and which pages they visit) and to improve it. They are not used to read data from your hard drive, and cannot retrieve information from any other cookies created by other websites.
Changing and Viewing Information
- You can change any information you provide to us by contacting us,
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information. Please email us and request this information in writing. We will only send this information to the current email address which we hold for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).
- We aim to respond to any queries within 7 working days.